Friday, October 14, 2011

I Love The 80s Shirt

  • Includes: One top with screenprint
  • This listing is for SHIRT ONLY. Measurements -- S/M Bust 34-42", M/L Bust 44-52". Accessories, Pants and Shoes sold separately.
  • COLOR: Black
  • MATERIAL: Cotton
  • COSTUME ALIBI REFERENCE NUMBER 32096
Model is wearing size S, 100% Rayon. 1. MOTION 5943 ?ÛÃ' oversized, boxy shortened blouse with multi color front panel layering and pleating details. Center back button closure.The I Love the 80s Shirt is a black top in a boat neck style for an off-the-shoulder look with 'I Love The 80s' colorfully printed across the chest. The women's I Love the 80s Shirt is great for adding to your skinny jeans with leg warmers, chunky acrylic earrings and colorful bangles. Don't forget to add that really big hair to compliment the women's I Love The 80s Shirt. Now you can wear your sunglasses at night for a radical look in your women's 80s costume.!

0 comments: